A comprehensive guide to exploring new techniques and styles from rock to jazz.
Alfred The Keyboard Style Resource Book & CD
You've learned the basics of keyboard playing, so now it’s time to explore new styles and techniques to help you become a well-rounded and more knowledgeable player. With The Keyboard Style Resource, you will be exposed to a variety of musical influences that will help you create a unique, original, and exciting sound. You’ll learn how to use scales, chords, rhythms, and arpeggios, and how to solo in many different styles. Dig in and explore new concepts that will unleash your inner musical potential. The included CD clearly demonstrates the musical examples in the book.
* Explore a wide variety of styles from rock and reggae to classical and funk
* Learn about the styles and recordings of pioneering players
* Master techniques for accompaniment and soloing
* Features a concise glossary and overview of music theory
* Includes practical tips on how to create great keyboard parts
Order today with the no-risk assurance of our Total Satisfaction and Low Price Guarantees!