Run longer. Run louder. Run with Cerwin-Vega!
- 34 mm compression drivers
Steel frame woofers
PTC thermistor protected tweeter
Black carpet finish
15 mm reinforced cabinet
Speakon and 1/4” inputs
All metal handles with stamped CV logo
Cerwin-Vega INT-152 V2 Passive Portable PA Speaker
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price!
Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs – yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
So what’s New?
The Cleanest Sound:
- Stronger drivers - by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability - by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Better performance - is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
- Improved dependability - from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
The new Intense Series loudspeakers deliver performance you demand at a price you don’t expect. The model INT-152 V2 paired with the INT-118s V2 cast-frame subwoofer, are tailor-made for gigging musicians, mobile DJs and other portable sound reinforcement applications. The new Intense Series loudspeakers re-define value-driven performance.HighRoad Horns:
A big, clean horn when you need it! With its 34mm titanium HF compression driver, Cerwin-Vega!’s HighRoad horn features a larger diaphragm than the competition. You get higher SPL with lower distortion and since the crossover in the INT-152 V2 runs at lower frequencies, you'll hear improved off-axis response and increased mid-range vocal intelligibility.
Order today with the no-risk assurance of our Total Satisfaction and Low Price Guarantees!
- Frequency Response (1W /1M): +/- 3 dB 64 Hz - 19.8 kHz; -10 dB 46 Hz
Nominal Impedance (Ohms): Full Range 8 Ohms
Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1W / 1M): Full Range 95 dB
Calculated Maximum Output (dB SPL, @ 1M): Full Range 124 dB
Power Handling (Watts): RMS 200 Watts; Program 400 Watts Peak 800 Nominal Coverage Angles /-6 dB points (Degrees): Horizontal 90°; Vertical 50°
Dimensions (H x WF x WB x D): 30.75” x 18.5” x 10.375” x 19.25” (781mm x 470mm x 264mm x 489mm)
Weight (Lb. / Kg): 57.70 Lbs. (26.2 Kg)