Music & Arts Encore Rewards™ Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will govern the operation of the Music & Arts Encore Rewards™ Program (the “Program”).
AM I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
You are eligible to join the Program if you meet the following conditions:
- You are a legal resident of any of the fifty (50) United States (including DC, but excluding Puerto Rico and territories and possessions of the United States);
- If you are a resident of the State of Maine, you are over 18 years of age and, if you are a resident of any other state, you are at least 13 years of age as of the time you joined the Program (note: if are between 13 and the age of majority in your state of residence [18 or 19 years old, depending on where you live], you agree that you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a member of the Program);
- You are not an employee of Music & Arts Center (“Music & Arts”), Guitar Center Inc., or any of their related companies, or of their promotional agencies, suppliers, or any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Program; and
- You are not a member of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of any of the people listed in Number 3.
If all of those are true, then you are eligible to join the Program.
HOW DO I JOIN THE PROGRAM?
There are two ways you can join the Program:
- Visit //www.musicarts.com/encorerewards (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to enroll in the Program; or
- Visit a Music & Arts location (see our Store Locator) and ask for assistance.
IS THERE A COST TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
No, there is no fee, ongoing cost, or minimum purchase requirement in order to be a member of the Program.
WHY WOULD I WANT TO JOIN THE PROGRAM?
By joining the Program, you will periodically receive Program benefits from time to time with which can include early notification of sales and special offers, valuable coupons, and discounts available only to Program members, among other things. In the sole discretion of the sender, these may take the form of e-mails and/or mailings. More information on specific Program benefits can be found here .
I’M A MEMBER OF THE PROGRAM, BUT MY CONTACT INFORMATION HAS CHANGED AND I AM NO LONGER GETTING PROGRAM COUPONS OR NOTIFICATIONS. HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT?
It is your responsibility to keep Music & Arts up to date with your current physical and e-mail addresses. Music & Arts will not reissue coupons, or honor any limited time offers, if you do not keep us apprised of your contact information. If you move, or if you open a new e-mail account, please let us know immediately. See “I’ve Got a Question” below for our contact information.
HOW WILL MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION BE USED?
I’VE GOT A QUESTION.
If you have a question about your account, please contact Member Services through any of the following channels:
- Send us an e-mail at EncoreRewards@musicarts.com.
- Write to us at Encore Rewards, Music & Arts, 4626 Wedgewood Boulevard, Frederick, MD 21703; or
- Give us a call at (800) 237-7760.
Music & Arts will respond to your question as soon as possible.
WHAT ARE THE RULES OF THE PROGRAM?
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Music & Arts reserves the right to add to and/or change the Program, as well as these Terms & Conditions, at any time, without prior notice. This means, for example, that we may add new elements to the Program like new bonus rewards or a point system. We may also remove elements from the Program, or change the way in which Program benefits are awarded. In addition, Music & Arts reserves the right to terminate the program with three months notice posted to the Website.
© 2009 Music & Arts, Inc.