Lessons in music. Lessons in life.
Music & Arts is the Premier Private Music Lesson Facility
- Nation's largest private music lesson provider, teaches over 1 million lessons per year.
- Lessons customized by hand-selected instructors to fit all levels, ages, and genres of music.
- Showcase progress at in-store recitals, clinics, open mics, and more!
- Join a diverse and exciting program that caters to all ages and abilities!
- Instructors are highly qualified and hand selected based on recommendations from the professional music community.
Customized Programs for All Ages
Kids to Teens - Get Started or Get Ahead
- Music is a fun and affordable student activity for all ages.
- Express yourself through every genre of music.
- Get the competitive edge, take your school music lessons to the next level.
Adults - Treat Yourself
- Beginners - Get started learning the instrument you've always wanted to play!
- Reclaim the music - Dust off that guitar or piano and get back to playing.
- Flexible lesson times to fit every schedule.
Why Music & Arts?
- We offer a Family Friendly Environment where students are encouraged to learn in their own way with professional instructors to customize each lesson.
- Knowledgeable staff on site to help answer all your questions and assist in all your musical needs.
- All materials you need are right outside your lesson studio or shop our selection of over 50,000 products online.
- Music lessons teach students how to appreciate music by showcasing all of the possibilities of an instrument and the variety of styles that exist. Music can be made fun and exciting!
- Years of research have concluded that students involved in music lessons achieve higher grades in school and improved student behavior.
- Each teacher uses customized instruction to inspire and encourage students to reach their full musical potential.
- Instructors are hand selected through recommendations from the professional music community.
- To ensure only the highest quality instruction available, instructors go through an extensive interview process including background checks.
- Continuing education for instructors is available at our stores with workshops, seminars, and newsletters in order to maintain the quality of the lesson program.
I teach at Music & Arts because they understand that through music, you develop strong musical skills, strong communication, strong social skills, and organizational skills.
My bass teacher at Music & Arts is a world class guitarist, but also the most empathetic and talented instructor. I am amazed that he is teaching a beginner like me!
The level of service and sense of community that (he) has generated via Open Mic nights, regular recitals, and a top notch team of instructors and front desk staff is one of the reasons that we evolved into a family that has three weekly music lessons and bought an electric guitar and banjo from (his) store in addition to a regular flow of sheet music and accessories.
Music & Arts provides a terrific environment for teachers and students to move forward in their common goal. Improvement in music can come in many forms. With this in mind music and arts provides a safe environment, sheet music, and musical gear upgrades. These elements, combined with instruction, add up to the best situation for a student to improve their ability to perform.
- Safe learning environment.
- All lessons take place in studios that are clean and properly equipped for effective learning.
- Immediate access right outside our studio doors to music supplies so students and teachers can focus on learning.
- Learn throughout the year with access to classes, clinics, and performances.
Your local store will contact you about a custom lesson program.
Your perfect instructor may be just around the corner.