- Item # 0197222
- Model # A1000
The A1000 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a versatile solution for today's performing acoustic musician who craves high power, authentic acoustic sound and easy portability. Benefit from two independent ch… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A great PA and acoustic amp in one.
The A1000 Acoustic Instrument Amp is a versatile solution for today's performing acoustic musician who craves high power, authentic acoustic sound and easy portability. Benefit from two independent channels, each with combo inputs (for instruments or vocal mics), 100 watts (2 X 50) of Class D power and Neodymium studio-monitor style speakers, for exceptional power and lightweight portability. Dual digital effects processors let you customize and store your effects. A DSP-based automatic feedback elimination circuit constantly scans for and eliminates feedback. Bluetooth connectivity provides an ultra-easy playback interface for your mobile devices. The stereo direct output provides an interface to an external PA system, and the monitor style cabinet provides outstanding live sound monitoring. Order today!
- Power: 100W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Dual digital FX processors
- Feedback elimination circuit
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Stereo direct input
- 2 x 50 watts true stereo RMS output
- Class D power amplifier
- 2 x 8" full-range Neodymium co-axial speaker
- 2 separate channels
- Dual inputs with combo XLR-1/4" jacks on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-range (each channel)
- Low +/-15dB @ 80Hz
- Mid +/-15dB, 500Hz to 1.2kHz (sweepable)
- High +/-15dB @ 10kHz
- Digital effects (separate for each channel)
- 20 Preset programs
- 20 User Programs
- Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Flanger
- Automatic feedback elimination circuit (12 filter, DSP-based, each channel)
- Auxiliary Bluetooth connectivity
- XLR direct output with ground lift, pre-post EQ and level (each channel)
- Effects loop
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 21.7" x 20.9" x 16.1"
- Weight: 41.9 lb.