- Item # 1517117
- Model # VL906EA44S
The Electro Acoustic series instruments were designed to maintain the traditional sound and style of an acoustic instrument. Most other external pickups tend to add brittle harshness to the instrument… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A classical sound comes through with a warm electric output.
The Electro Acoustic series instruments were designed to maintain the traditional sound and style of an acoustic instrument. Most other external pickups tend to add brittle harshness to the instruments amplified voice. The pickup is embedded into the top of the instrument capturing the warm resonating qualities of the tonewoods. The proprietary 3.5mm jack designed in cooperation with Eastman's principal luthier Otto D'Ambrosio is used as the end button and is almost unnoticeable. In addition the included low-profile right-angle cable provides a seamless connection to your amplifier or individual playing setup; making the Electro Acoustic instruments the easiest and most comfortable design to "plug in" in the market. Andreas Eastman Master model VL906 violins are crafted by a master luthier from the most select, stunningly flamed maple back and a straight medium-grain spruce top. The gold colored oil varnish enhances the tonal quality giving lots of depth and edge. Each instrument is meticulously crafted for optimum sound production. Plays beautifully as an acoustic, sounds natural plugged in. Order today.
- Does not take away from the traditional sound or style of an acoustic instrument.
- Easiest and most comfortable design to “plug in” in the market. You don’t even notice it’s electric. Acceptable in all school orchestras.
- Make practicing fun! Plug yourself in and practice both parts of a piece by looping yourself.
- No need for two instruments when you can have it all in one!
Andreas Eastman 906 Electro Acoustic Violin
- Finish: Oil Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Top: Bosnian Spruce
- Back/Ribs: European or Chinese Maple
- Purfling: Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge: Despiau 2 Tree
- Fittings: Boxwood with Light Trim