- Item # 1474378
- Model # TIOGA-ROAD-DISTORTIO
Animals Pedal Tioga Road Cycling Distortion was created in conjunction with reknowned pedal builder Matthew Holl from Wren and Cuff. It evokes classic late '70s and early '80s "rodent-style" distorti… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Take a scenic tour through vintage-style distortion with this stomp.
Animals Pedal Tioga Road Cycling Distortion was created in conjunction with reknowned pedal builder Matthew Holl from Wren and Cuff. It evokes classic late '70s and early '80s "rodent-style" distortion tones revamped with fatter lows. It also boasts three gain modes: Two distinct distortions and an overdrive/clan setting making it an extremely versatile dirt pedal. All Animals pedals feature artwork by Jonas Claesson, operate on 9v power, feature true-bypass switching, and are made to exacting standards of performance and durability using only the highest quality parts and materials. Call or click to order today!
Animals Pedal Tioga Road Cycling Distortion Effects Pedal
- Volume: Adjust the volume.
- Tone: Controls the tone, centering on high frequency components. The high range becomes stronger in the clockwise direction, and the low range is emphasized counterclockwise.
- Dist: Adjusts the strength of distortion.
- Toggle switch: Switches the texture and volume of distortion.
- Up position: symmetric clipping
- Center Position: Clipping Bypass
- Down position: Asymmetric clipping