- Item # 1568339
- Model # 1035-2005
Clearmountain’s Phases brings you the sounds of classic flanger and phaser processors used in mixing engineer Bob Clearmountain’s studio, meticulously modeling his rare, vintage flanger and phaser rac… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Authentic emulations of producer Bob Clearmountain’s vintage Flanger and Phaser.
Clearmountain’s Phases brings you the sounds of classic flanger and phaser processors used in mixing engineer Bob Clearmountain’s studio, meticulously modeling his rare, vintage flanger and phaser rack modules from the mid-seventies. The plugin adds Expanded settings modules, so you can replicate Bob’s advanced workflow, easily dialing in the distinct, engaging modulation effects heard on songs from the world’s most influential artists. This phaser plug-in allows you to recreate the trippy, undulating sound of flanging and phasing that debuted in the ’60s and ’70s with songs like Small Faces’ “Itchycoo Park,” Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and Jimi Hendrix’s “Bold as Love.” It’s made its mark on every decade since, playing key moments on tracks by David Bowie, Roxy Music, The Clash, The Cult, U2, Daft Punk and dozens of tracks by Van Halen. Order the Clearmountain's Phases plug-in today.
- Rack modules
- Phases Presets offers access to Bob Clearmountain’s personal settings for iconic songs and applications
- Module Config combines the flanger and phaser for complex, evolving soundscapes
- Expanded Settings Modules offer a universe of possibilities beyond the original units
Apogee Clearmountains Phases Plug-in
- System Requirements
- Operating System: macOS
- Supported Plugins: VST-2, VST-3, AU, AAX
- Operating System: Windows
- Supported Plugins: VST-2, VST-3