- Item # 1008724
- Model # AMT LS
"The AMT LS is Applied Microphone Technology's flagship woodwind microphone system. Designed, manufactured by hand, and distributed by AMT in the USA. The system is intended to clip onto flanged bell… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A versatile, high-quality mic for brass or saxophones.
Order today and make the most of your plugged in sound.
- Clip-On Condenser Microphone for a woodwind or brass instrument
- "Off the bell" clamping system
- Converts to a "Studio" series model or AMT "W"ireless setup
- Includes BP40 Belt Pack Preamp, " ” XLR cable, hardshell blo-mold black protective case, mounting clip
Applied Microphone Technology AMT LS SAX MIC W/BP45 PREAMP
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms*
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 120 dB
- Dimension: 3.5" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight (Mic only): 36 grams