- Item # 1552718
- Model # M-SixStereo
The ART M-Six Stereo package contains a matched pair of high-performance M-Six Pencil Condenser microphones. Ideal for capturing any stereo source with precision and accuracy, the M-Six has three posi… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Matched pair of Pencil Condenser Mics for live and broadcast.
The ART M-Six Stereo package contains a matched pair of high-performance M-Six Pencil Condenser microphones. Ideal for capturing any stereo source with precision and accuracy, the M-Six has three position pad (at 0, -10 and -15dB) and three position -12dB /octave high pass filter (flat, 75Hz or 150Hz) ensure added flexibility when tracking critical sources. An ultra-compact proprietary shockmount provides maximum isolation while holding the M-Six securely over the source. The rugged flat-black powder-coat finish guarantees the ART M-Six keeps a low profile when used in live and broadcast applications. Order the M-Six Condenser Microphone today.
- Matched for perfect stereo imaging
- Wide dynamic range with low distortion characteristics
- Three Position 0dB, -10dB & -15dB pad switches
- Three Position Flat, -12dB/Octave at 75Hz and 150Hz low frequency roll-off switches
- Low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic interference
- Deluxe custom designed compact shockmounts included
- Packaged in rugged aluminum carry case
ART M-Six Stereo Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone - Matched Pair
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Diaphragm size: Small
- Switches: Yes
- Phantom power required: Yes
Size and weight
- Width: 0.87"
- Height: 6.35"
- Weight: 140 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No