- Item # 1506677
- Model # 220801
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting-edge in the '60s, mind-blowing in the '70s, awe-inspiring in the '80s, they’re at t… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
One of the most comprehensive collections of vintage synthesizer software emulations.
24 timeless instruments lovingly recreated in software, and modernized with contemporary features. They were cutting-edge in the '60s, mind-blowing in the '70s, awe-inspiring in the '80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow. V Collection has grown into the industry reference of software instruments that made music history. The solution demanding musicians choose. V Collection uses Arturia's advanced TAE and Phi modelling technologies that perfectly recreate both the sound and feel of these legendary instruments. An army of top-tier sound designers and big-name artists have created some of the most awe-inspiring synth and keyboard patches just for you. All the instruments in V Collection are modeled on keyboards that made history. Now you can use them in your DAW to create the music you’ve always wanted to. V Collection seamlessly integrates with Arturia’s KeyLab range, as well as controllers from other brands, giving you full control of your sound in the studio and on stage. Every instrument features an integrated tutorial, tips on every control, and an intuitive sound browser. No matter what skill level you are, or what style you play, this has you covered. A million-dollar collection of the finest pianos, synthesizers, samplers, and esoteric keyboard instruments all in one place, geared for modern music makers, and at your command. Call or click to order today!
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a standalone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original