- Item # 1559737
- Model # AP41OM2B
The OM2, Audix' best-selling vocal microphone, has slight bass proximity, a tailored mid-range, and a full-bodied sound. Ideally optimized for small to mid-size PA systems, the OM2 is a workhorse micr… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A value-packed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix OM2.
The OM2, Audix' best-selling vocal microphone, has slight bass proximity, a tailored mid-range, and a full-bodied sound. Ideally optimized for small to mid-size PA systems, the OM2 is a workhorse microphone known for its excellent isolation on stage, outstanding feedback rejection, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Available frequency bands
- A = 522 MHz–554 MHz
- B = 554 MHz–586 MHz
- R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32MHz wide spectrum receiver
- 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to the receiver via infrared beam
- H60 OM2 Handheld Microphone
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with OM2 dynamic capsule
- Durable metal housing
- 14-hour run time—AA batteries
- What comes in the box
- 1x R41 32 MHz diversity receiver
- 1x H60 handheld transmitter with OM2 dynamic capsule
- 2x antennas
- 1x audio cable
- 2x AA batteries
- 1x carrying case
- 1x power supply
- 1x user guide
- 1x rackmount hardware
Audix AP41 OM2 Wireless Microphone System with R41 Diversity Receiver, B60 Bodypack and H60/OM2 Handheld Transmitter
- Frequency Range A: 522MHz–554MHz/B: 554MHz–586MHz
- Compatible Systems: Up to 16 systems
- Switchable Frequencies: 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–18kHz
- Compander System: 2:1
- Pilot Tone: 32 kHz
- Receiving System: Single tuner, diversity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.7% (33 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 5 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 25 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output: (AF=0)
- Balanced: -12dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 600 ohm load 1/4": -18dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 10 kohm load
- Output Connectors:1/4", XLR
- Audio Level Adjust: Balanced: -12 to +9 dBu, line: -24 to +4 dBu (adjustable in 3 dB-steps)
- Range: 300'
- Type: Wireless
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Batteries: AA
- Battery life: 14 hours
- Power Supply: 100–240V/50–60 Hz, 12VDC, 1A
- Width: 8.07"
- Depth: 8.11"
- Height: 1.73"
- Net Weight: 1.92 lbs.