- Item # 1571479
- Model # ARED
Avantone Mixcubes are designed to be a perfect stereo matching pair of monitors to replicate the wide range of “bass-challenged” devices such as car stereos, TVs, clock radios, computers, Bluetooth de… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Active studio monitors for demanding workflows.
Avantone Mixcubes are designed to be a perfect stereo matching pair of monitors to replicate the wide range of “bass-challenged” devices such as car stereos, TVs, clock radios, computers, Bluetooth devices and more. Avantone Mixcube Actives are a huge upgrade from the original 5C Sound Cubes, from a newly engineered cabinet to a more smooth, open and transparent driver. The bass response has been extended ever so slightly as well, but the original character has been maintained. A proprietary 5.25” die cast, polished aluminum frame driver/cone assembly is built to exceed the performance of the originals. The paper cone is custom designed and crafted using the finest New Zealand pulp with mica fibers added for lighter weight and rigidity. The Top Plate and T-Yoke of the driver are made of Sumitomo 1008 low-carbon steel, enabling the highest modeled flux density in the gap. The magnets are Y- 40 GRADE (MIL-SPEC) yielding a 43 oz. high-power, low-distortion motor structure.
Avantone Active MixCubes 5.25" Powered Studio Monitor (Pair) - 10th Anniversary Red
- System type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair
- frequency response: 90Hz - 17,000Hz (useful musical range)
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 104db @ 1 meter = 1%THD
- Amp type: Class A/B
- Amp power: 60 watts RMS@ .005% THD (1KHz)
- Amp frequency response: 22Hz-50KHz +0dB/- 3dB (90Hz-50KHz +/-0dB)
- Sensitivity: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
- Driver: Proprietary design 5.25" cast aluminum frame / paper cone / shielded
- Inputs: XLR & TRS +4/Balanced and -10 unbalanced
- Weight: 7.13 lb. (per monitor)
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"