- Item # 1551495
- Model # BTB411ML
The Bach BTB411 Intermediate Series F-attachment trombone is a well-designed and durable step-up instrument perfect for students and amateur musicians seeking the characteristics of a professional lar… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Warm trombone with smooth action for intermediate players.
The Bach BTB411 Intermediate Series F-attachment trombone is a well-designed and durable step-up instrument perfect for students and amateur musicians seeking the characteristics of a professional large-bore F-attachment trombone. Starting with the Bach Stradivarius threaded (removable) leadpipe, fit for a large shank mouthpiece, the model utilizes professional features at a more affordable price point. Made with an 8-1/2" two-piece yellow brass bell and finished off with a soldered bead, the BTB411 delivers extremely responsive projection with a colorful and broad sound. The open wrap F section promotes stability in the high range and supplies easy response in the valve register. The yellow brass .547" bore handslide is paired with a rounded nickel crook to create brilliant articulation with a full-centered sound. Chrome-plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes provide the ideal surface for smooth and quick action while the clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound. Order the 400 Series Trombone today.
- Large bore intermediate model with an open wrap F-attachment
- Bach Stradivarius threaded (removable) lead pipe for a large shank mouthpiece
- Yellow brass outer handslide tubes paired with a nickel silver slide crook provide brilliant articulation with a full-centered sound
- Yellow brass bell adds fullness and warmth to the sound
- Case has a protective nylon covering, zippered accessory pouch and backpack straps
Bach BTB411ML Intermediate Series F-Attachment Trombone
- .547" bore
- Key of Bb/F
- 8-1/2" yellow brass bell
- Open wrap F-attachment with standard rotor
- Yellow brass outer handslide tubes and nickel crook
- Chrome-plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 6-1/2AL mouthpiece
- Lightweight and durable backpack-style case