- Item # 1320277
- Model # BT-1
Everyday emergency band repairs can be done in the field with this tool:BandtoolRawhide MalletMultiple bitsPouch for the BandtoolCarrying case
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Essential tool for the player or the repair person.
Everyday emergency band repairs can be done in the field with this tool:BandtoolRawhide MalletMultiple bitsPouch for the BandtoolCarrying case Order today, put it in the case and be the hero next week.
- True the bent shank on any brass mouthpiece
- Adjust any key on any woodwind instrument (2 jewelers screwdrivers and many other screwdriver options)
- Push or pull a woodwind spring back into place (3 spring tools)
- File sharp edges, knicks, etc.
- Cut rope, cork, tape, excess threads on uniforms, etc. with knife blade.
- Cut wire for any electrical repair.
- Tune or tighten any snare, bass drum or tom head
- Pad iron and leveling tool - get that pad back into action!
- Screwdrivers and bits for any sideline percussion or cart repair
- Bend Key back into playing position
- Jaw Pliers for that tougher bolt, or other issue.
- Rawhide mallet to loosen stuck mouthpieces and true mouthpieces