- Item # 1329900
- Model # ZMX2600
A professional dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to six zo… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Easy-to-use stereo zone mixer for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications.
A professional dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to six zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office spaces, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few. The ZMX2600 lets you take up to 2 stereo input signals and route them to any, or all of 6 destinations. Maybe you want to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX2600 – two sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility.Superior Sound Quality and ValueThanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users will find the ZMX2600 easy to operate. Its professional features will give you total control over your sonic environment – and the ZMX2600 is ultra-affordable. Many professional applications. Order today.
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with level controls for stereo or mono sources
- 6 stereo zone output channels each featuring source 1 and 2 level controls
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all 6 zone channels
- Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
- Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone channel to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility