Use SD cards and SSD media to record and playback on professional broadcast decks.
The HyperDeck Studio HD Pro from Blackmagic Design includes all the features of the Plus model but at a full rack width size. The larger model has space for two SSD slots but still includes the two SD card slots of the small-er models. This means you can instantly move media cards between different models of HyperDeck Studio. You get the transport control buttons as well as a machined metal search dial with electronic clutch for limiting rotation when in shuttle mode. There are also dedicated buttons for jog, shuttle and scroll search dial modes. The rear panel has extra space so the timecode connections have been upgraded to XLR connectors.
- SDI Video inputs: 1
- SDI Video outputs: 2
- SDI Monitor outputs: 1
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G
- HDMI 2.0 video inputs: 1
- HDMI 2.0 video outputs: 1
- Built in speaker: Mono
- Audio output: 1 x 6.35 mm headphone jack
- Screen: 2.2 in. LCD
- Timecode connections: 1 x XLR In, 1 x XLR out
- Reference connections: 1 x BNC In, 1 x BNC out.
- SDI Audio inputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- SDI Audio outputs: 16 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio inputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- HDMI Audio outputs: 8 channels embedded audio
- Remote control: 1 x RS-422 In, 1 x RS-422 out
- Recorder configuration: Via user interface or Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Ethernet: 1Gb/s
- Computer interface: 1 x USB Type-C 3.0 (up to 5Gb/s) for external drive recording, webcam out, software configuration and updates
- Media: 2 x 2.5 in. disc slots. 2 x SD card slots, 1 x USB-C 3.0 expansion port for external recording of SD, HD, 2K DCI, Ultra HD and 4K DCI
- Media type: SATA-II or SATA-III 2.5 in. solid state media, UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards
- Media format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems
- Power supply: 1 x Internal 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- External power supply: 1 x 4 pin XLR 12V DC In or battery use
- Power usage: 100 W max.
- Length: 19 in.
- Depth: 9.3 in.
- Height: 1.74 in.
- Weight: 4.65 lb.
- 16 buttons for transport and device control with search dial featuring elec-tronic clutch and 2.2 in. LCD color display for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings
- RS-422 deck control, SDI start/stop, timecode run
- Includes Blackmagic HyperDeck Ethernet Protocol
- Supports remote FTP file upload
- Blackmagic OS, Blackmagic HyperDeck Setup and Internal Software Up-grade software included
- LED bezel indicator lights around SSD media slots and LED indicator lights above the SD media slots