- Item # 1561263
- Model # BMD-CONVCMIC/HS03G
The Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G from Blackmagic Design is ideal for connecting HDMI cameras and computers to professional SDI equipment. You get two 3G-SDI outputs which can be set to level A or le… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Trustworthy for any kind of broadcast.
The Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G from Blackmagic Design is ideal for connecting HDMI cameras and computers to professional SDI equipment. You get two 3G-SDI outputs which can be set to level A or level B formats. It also supports feature film video formats including 1080p24, 1080p47.95 and 1080p48. A broadcast video converters that is small in size, it lets you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment with a rugged and miniaturized design small enough to be used anywhere. Order the Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G today.
- Output automatically matches the HDMI input
- Settings control via software utility
Blackmagic Design Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G
- SDI Video outputs: 2 x SD, HD or 3G‑SDI
- HDMI Video Inputs: HDMI Type A in
- Multi rate support: Auto detection of SD or HD
- Updates, configurations and power: USB Type‑C
- Software control: Mac OSX and Windows software via USB
- Internal software upgrade: Via USB
- Operating systems: Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later and Windows 10
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Operational voltage range: 4.4 to 5.25V DC
- Length: 3.01 in.
- Depth: 1.8 in.
- Height: 0.98 in.
- Weight: 0.33 lb.