- Item # 1557844
- Model # BG25AL
The Bohemian Oil Can Ale electric guitar features a body design based on vintage oil cans. Much lighter than a standard guitar with a smaller body shape that allows increased access to the higher fret… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Unique electric with a hollow metal body based on vintage oil cans.
The Bohemian Oil Can Ale electric guitar features a body design based on vintage oil cans. Much lighter than a standard guitar with a smaller body shape that allows increased access to the higher frets, BOHO guitars feature a distinctive tone thanks to this unique design. The hollow metal body includes a removable bottom panel and a wooden frame for increased amplification and structural integrity. Built with a through-body maple neck and Tune-o-Matic fingerboard, the Oil Can Ale guitar also features nickel wound strings and self-standing rubber feet. Order the Oil Can electric guitar today.
Bohemian Guitars Oil Can Ale Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Metal Hollowbody
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tuning machines: 3R 3L screws with removable keys
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States