- Item # 1550806
- Model # BAS-1
The BOSS BAS-1 Open Back/Closed Back Amp Stand cradles your favorite combo guitar amp at the perfect angle for monitoring and sound projection, whether at home, on stage or in the studio. Constructed… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Cradles your combo guitar amp at the perfect angle for monitoring and sound projection.
The BOSS BAS-1 Open Back/Closed Back Amp Stand cradles your favorite combo guitar amp at the perfect angle for monitoring and sound projection, whether at home, on stage or in the studio. Constructed with heavy-duty steel for long-lasting durability, the BAS-1 features an adjustable tilt-back design and a telescoping support arm that accommodates a variety of cabinet widths. The stand collapses for easy travel, with a locking cam and quick-release lever for fast set up and tear down. And with adjustable feet, you can achieve wobble-free stability when using the BAS-1 on slightly unlevel surfaces. For a variety of combo amps. Order today.
- Adjustable tilt-back design with unique telescoping support arm
- Accommodates a variety of combo guitar amps, including most BOSS and Roland models
- Heavy-duty cam with quick-release lever for fast angle and height adjustment
- Durable steel construction
- Adjustable feet for rock-solid stability
- Cushioning pads to protect your amp and control vibrations
- Folds down for travel and storage
- Weight capacity: 46.5 lb./21 kg
Supports a Wide Range of Combo Amps
- Thanks to its unique telescoping support arm, the BAS-1 works with a variety of combo guitar amps, including most of the current BOSS and Roland models. Set up is easy—just pull out the spring-loaded handles and adjust the width as needed
- Compatible BOSS and Roland Amplifiers
- BOSS Katana-50, Katana-100, Katana-100/212, and Katana Artist (original and MkII models)
- BOSS Nextone Special, Artist and Stage
- Roland Blues Cube Artist, Stage, Artist 212 and Hot
- Roland JC-22 and JC-40 Jazz Chorus models