- Item # 0113907
- Model # BC-1553-2-0
The Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto is a high quality clarinet made from grenadilla wood with undercut tone holes. The result is a beautiful tone and quick response. Keys and posts are power forge… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An excellent foundation for a woodwind section, the Contra Alto clarinet creates beautiful textures when mixed with bassoons and bass clarinets.
The Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto is a high quality clarinet made from grenadilla wood with undercut tone holes. The result is a beautiful tone and quick response. Keys and posts are power forged, pre-plated in copper, and silver-plated which creates strong keys that will shine for years to come. To accomplish a clear tone and sound throughout the range, a double octave key with high Bb and half hole speaker vent are employed. The rich, dark sound of the Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto Clarinet blends beautifully within a clarinet section.
- Automatic double octave keys, with high Bb key: For tonal clarity
- Half hole speaker vent: Better emission of the F# without noise
- High quality Grenadilla wood: Beautiful, durable wood, Produces excellent tone
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and faster response
Buffet 1553 Prestige Eb Contra Alto Clarinet
- Level: Artisan
- Key: Eb
- Body Material: High quality grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm / 19 keys
- Special feature: Double octave key with high Bb, Half hole speaker vent
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Includes: Case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France