Learn With Us
Fill out the form to start lesson registration at a local store
Fields marked with asterisks * are required
+ Not all instrument lesson types are available at every location
We’ll contact you to learn more about the student
Our mission is to support beginning musicians. We have everything a student needs and, with more information about the student, we can customize the program to reach the student's full musical potential.
Pair the student with a qualified instructor
All instructors undergo background checks and are provided with continuing education to maintain the quality of our program. No matter the student's choice of instrument, we have experts ready to match.
Reserve a lesson time
We'll help you schedule your lessons with the best instructor at the most convenient time for you. We also have flexible scheduling so we can find a new time when needed.
Committed to Music Education
- Teaching over 1 million lessons per year.
- Customized lesson plans built to fit all levels, ages, and genres of music.
- Showcase progress at in-store recitals, clinics and more!
- A diverse and exciting program that caters to all ages and abilities.
- Safe learning environment, highly qualified instructors.
Personalized Programs for All Levels
- Express Yourself - Fun and affordable way to express your creativity.
- Find a competitive edge to take every genre of music to the next level.
- Beginner to Advanced - We start with the basics to make learning easy and offer advanced instruction for the more experienced player.
What Sets The Lesson Studio Apart?
- Professional, family-friendly environment that encourages all ages to feel comfortable and better focus on their lessons.
- Knowledgeable staff ready to answer any questions that arise and assist in all of your musical needs.
- Easy Access to all of the materials you may need either right outside the lesson studio or online.
- Fun and exciting lesson plans that help the student explore and appreciate all of the musical styles that are possible to master.
What People Are Saying
“My bass teacher is a world class musician, but also the most empathetic and talented instructor…”
— Ariane L. Reeves, Lesson Customer
“…the top notch team of instructors and front desk staff are one of the reasons we evolved into a family that has three weekly music lessons…”
— Bill Watson, Lesson Customer
“My teacher actually worked with me on songs that I like. Now I can harmonize!”
— George Mellinger, Lesson Student
“I try to give my students the best possible foundation to succeed!”
— GT Little, Jr., Piano Instructor
“What I love most about lessons is watching students grow through music.”
— Chris Johnson, Drum Instructor
“Every student needs to leave feeling better about themselves and their instrument than they did when they walked in.”
— Jim Westlyn, Guitar Instructor