- Item # 1415655
- Model # SC-150
When the student cellist is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello—the Cremona SC-150 is a great choice. With a solid, carved spruce top and back, solid carved maple sides and neck, the SC-15… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A cello for the intermediate student.
When the student cellist is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello—the Cremona SC-150 is a great choice. With a solid, carved spruce top and back, solid carved maple sides and neck, the SC-150 provides a tone and volume that’s vital for orchestra and solo work. The fingerboard is well-selected ebony and all other trimmings are boxwood. The tailpiece of the full-size model is a VP-61C composite fine tuner tailpiece, while 3/4-1/2 size instruments are fitted with a boxwood tailpiece that includes four VP-14C fine tuners. The complete cello outfit includes a serviceable brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and an ultra-light and extremely durable TL-20 case. Encourage the budding cellist in your life—order soon.
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship
- Hard shell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs
- Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand-carved all solid spruce and maple body