- Item # 1538965
- Model # DAPCSD500MBLKCPEX
The D’Angelico Premier Bowery CS is a single-cutaway dreadnought offering robust tone and remarkable resonance. Fully equipped with an onboard preamp and tuner, the D’Angelico Bowery CS was designed w… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A D'Angelico dreadnought acoustic-electric offering robust tone and remarkable resonance.
The D’Angelico Premier Bowery CS is a single-cutaway dreadnought offering robust tone and remarkable resonance. Fully equipped with an onboard preamp and tuner, the D’Angelico Bowery CS was designed with both casual strummers and gigging musicians in mind. A satin-finished slim C-shape neck profile makes for exceptional comfort, while a fresh aesthetic strikes the balance between vintage-inspired details and modern minimalism. A D'Angelico that'll never disappoint. Get yours today.
- Laminated mahogany top, back and sides
- C-shape mahogany scarf neck, torrefied merbau fingerboard, ABS bridge
- D’Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Satin finish
D'Angelico Premier Series Bowery CS Cutaway Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Dreadnought, Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped, X
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.6875"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied Merbau
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: 3-Ring (ABS)
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Pickup/preamp: D'Angelico MG-30 Onboard Preamp/Tuner
- EQ/Tuner: EQ/Volume/Tuner
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 6-string