Big sound and remarkable value.
The D’Angelico Premier Lexington CS is an entry-level non-cutaway dreadnought boasting a big sound and remarkable value. The Premier Lexington CS features a matte black top and natural mahogany back and sides for a minimal modern aesthetic. Its slim C-shape neck profile is designed for maximum player comfort, making the D’Angelico Premier Lexington LS an ideal instrument for the budding singer-songwriter—an onboard preamp/tuner makes for a seamless transition to the stage. Equal parts chimey and rich in tone, the Premier Lexington CS offers balance across the tonal spectrum.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing: X-scalloped
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Nut material: PPS
- Joint type: Dovetail
- Fingerboard: Torrefied Merbau
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D’Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Bridge material: Torrefied Merbau
- Saddle: PPS
- Tuners: Stairstep Wave
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum skyscraper
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS), cream, black, cream
- Laminated mahogany top, back and sides
- C-shape mahogany neck, torrefied Merbau fingerboard and bridge
- D’Angelcio MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Satin-finished body and neck