- Item # 1006458
- Model # A2/D2
The Drawmer A2/D2 has been meticulously designed to faithfully and transparently re-create your analog signal in digital format using as simple and intuitive a method as possible. The A2/D2 is a stere… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-quality, dual stereo AES Grade 1 A/D conversion for mastering in digital media.
Step up to the Drawmer A2/D2, a high quality A/D converter that faithfully reproduces your analog signals.
- Accurate 24 segment peak reading LED bar meters shows incoming signal level from -50dBfs to 0dBfs plus separate overload LEDs.
- Dual input configuration allows either a fully variable input level from -2dBu to +28dBu via front panel rotary controls or 24 turn precision presets for a fully calibrated input.
- Each digital output has selectable word length of 16 or 24 bits, with automatic dither generation.
- The internal low jitter clock generator is Grade 1 AES standard.
- External clock input.
- 3 word clock outputs to allow the A2D2 to act as master clock generator.
- Burr Brown analog input stages.
- The A2D2 uses a linear power supply to minimize interference with the internal clocks.