- Item # 1009140
- Model # M Clock Plus
The Drawmer M-Clock Plus: As the complexity of digital studios grows, and new equipment is added, or the ability to send a stable clock signal to different types of gear is essential in order to avoid… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
44.1-192kHz stable master clock with dual sample rate conversion, 10 word clock outputs, 4 AES outputs, and S/PDIF and TOSLINK I/O.
Get all your digital gear in sync. Call or click now to order.
- Internal clock generator: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz. ±1 PPM accuracy (AES Grade 1)
- External clock inputs: BNC word clock, AES11
- Sample Rate Converter inputs are selectable AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF Coax (RCA) and S/PDIF optical (TOSLink). Outputs are simultaneous AES/EBU, S/PDIF Coax, and S/PDIF optical. Output word length
- is selectable between 24-bit and 16-bit dithered.
- One set of sample rate converter inputs and two BNC word clock outputs are located on the front panel for convenient connection of visiting equipment.
- Word clock outputs: Ten BNC. two AES11 XLR, two AES11 RCA
Drawmer M Clock Plus Master Clock/Dual Sample Rate Converter
- Power Supply: Universal, 85 to 250 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1 rack unit / 44mm(h) x 482mm(w) x 145mm(d) / 1.75" (h) x 19" (w) x 5.7" (d)
- Weight: 2.02 kg / 4.45 lb