- Item # 1567072
- Model # 949457
The BM 6A from Dynaudio features an electronic 4th order phase-aligned crossover with a crossover point at 2.2kHz, which feeds two high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers rated at 100W each. The l… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Discover a near-field experience housed to reduce boundary effects and improve overall sound quality.
The BM 6A from Dynaudio features an electronic 4th order phase-aligned crossover with a crossover point at 2.2kHz, which feeds two high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers rated at 100W each. The low frequency section is driven by a low frequency equalizer offering a choice between extended, critical damped response or more conventional higher Qt response for more level but less low frequency output. Included in the electronics is a complex protection circuit, which helps to prevent accidental damage to the drivers, yet still providing maximum transient response. The BM 6A is housed in an elegant matte cabinet with radius edged construction on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve overall sound quality. Order Dynaudio's BM 6A 6.7" Active Studio Monitor today.
- Two high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers
- 4th order phase-aligned crossover
- Handcrafted drivers with aluminum voice coils
- Made in Denmark
Dynaudio BM 6A 6.7" Active Studio Monitor - Black (Each)
- System: 2-way Active Near-field Monitor
- Frequency Response: 41Hz - 21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term): 118dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term): 119,5dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m (+4/-10): -12dBu RMS / -28 dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10): +16dBu peak / -1dBu peak
- Power consumption: Idle 25W / Max 200W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter 100W / Woofer 100W
- Resonance Frequency: 49Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 9.5 liters
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 2200Hz
- Crossover Slope: 24dB/oct
- Tweeter: Esotec 28mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid, die-cast aluminum front
- Woofer: 6.69", 29.52" pure aluminum wire voice coil, one-piece molded polypropylene cone
- Weight: 24.25 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.63" x 8.54" x 13.3"