- Item # 1567081
- Model # 953858
The Core 59 is the flagship of Dynaudio's high-end professional reference monitor series. This three-way speaker features uncompromising class-D amplification, cutting-edge digital signal processing,… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Bring precision, consistency and reliability to your studio.
The Core 59 is the flagship of Dynaudio's high-end professional reference monitor series. This three-way speaker features uncompromising class-D amplification, cutting-edge digital signal processing, a super-inert 32mm-thick baffle and a flat bass response down to 36Hz at -6dB. It was designed with serious audio professionals in mind for the highest-demand environments that recording engineers, mixers, producers and editors work in. It was specifically created to solve many of the monitoring issues that career professionals face daily. The speaker’s 5-inch midrange driver provides staggering detail and uses MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) material in its cone for the best combination of lightness, stiffness and damping. Coupled with an aluminum voice-coil, it has an incredibly fast response and authoritative control from its neodymium magnet system. With crossover points at 385Hz and 5kHz, Core 59 delivers so much more of the critical vocal range in one driver than typical designs, ensuring your mix decisions on vocal balances and dialogue subtleties are made with total confidence. Additionally, AIR series technology made it possible to use a three-way speaker in multiple orientations without compromising the midrange driver and tweeter’s phase response by using sealed midrange and tweeter assemblies that can be rotated in the cabinet. Order the Dynaudio Core 59 3-way Powered Studio Monitor today.
- Designed, developed, tested and hand-made at Dynaudio HQ in Denmark
- Each speaker is individually calibrated before it leaves the factory
- Core’s DSP optimizes performance for positioning, sound balance and bass extension
- Each driver has its own dedicated class-D amplifier: 500W each for the woofer and midrange drivers, and a 150W amp for the tweeter.
- Dynaudio’s already legendary high-frequency driver has been redesigned and re-engineered for high-performance professional use
Dynaudio Core 59 3-way Powered Studio Monitor (Each) - Black
- Tweeter: 1"
- Midrange: 5"
- Woofer: 9"
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs
- Maximum 24-bit/192kHz: Depending on input signal
- Maximum SPL: 112dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118dB half space
- Crossover frequency: 385Hz (LF/MF) / 5000Hz (MF/HF)
- Frequency response: 36Hz – 31kHz -6dB
- Frequency response: 42Hz – 27kHz +/- 3dB
- Principle: Front-loaded bass reflex
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D. HF 150 W / MR 500 W / LF 500 W
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 11" x 15" x 21.65"
- Weight: 54.2 lb.