- Item # 1567070
- Model # 963178
Dynaudio's LYD personal reference monitor series gained the 3-way LYD 48 monitor, which brings a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere, with unmatched accuracy… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Fantastic detail and incredible sound clarity with impeccable transient response.
Dynaudio's LYD personal reference monitor series gained the 3-way LYD 48 monitor, which brings a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere, with unmatched accuracy at any volume level. This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fueled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. Plus, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP. Order the Dynaudio LYD 48 3-way Powered Studio Monitor today.
- Incredible sound clarity in any space
- Ideal for placing vocals in a mix
- Balanced and uniform sound
- Fantastic detail and on-point transient response
Dynaudio LYD 48 3-way Powered Studio Monitor (Each) - White
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover frequencies: 460Hz / 5.5kHz
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome
- Midrange: 4"
- Woofer: 8"
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 14.52" x 12.91" x 9.21"
- Weight: 26.45 lb.
- Color: White
- Power (Tweeter/Midrange/Woofer): 50W/50W/80W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
- +6dB: 50mV
- 0dB: 100 mV
- -6dB: 200 mV
- Frequency response -6dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 60Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 50Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 40Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency response -10dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 52Hz - 24kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 42Hz - 24kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 32Hz - 24kHz