- Item # 1567082
- Model # 961432
Get the unvarnished truth and deliver your mixes exactly as the artist intended with Dynaudio's LYD 5. With its low-volume precision, LYD 5 is the ideal complement for any small studio set-up. It uses… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Compact nearfield personal monitors for incredible precision in smaller spaces.
Get the unvarnished truth and deliver your mixes exactly as the artist intended with Dynaudio's LYD 5. With its low-volume precision, LYD 5 is the ideal complement for any small studio set-up. It uses the same lightweight aluminum voice-coils in its handmade 5-inch MSP drive-units as Dynaudio's other high-end hi-fi speakers, and pairs them with cutting-edge Class-D amplification as well as a 24-bit/96kHz signal path with advanced DSP. Order the Dynaudio LYD 5 5" Powered Studio Monitor today.
- Nearfield Monitor with 5" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 19.68" of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
Dynaudio LYD 5 5" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) - Black
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 106dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequency: 5.2kHz
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome
- Woofer: 5"
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 6.69" x 8.3" x 10.23"
- Weight: 12.56 lb.
- Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 50W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 70Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 60Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 50Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 62Hz - 19kHz
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
- +6dB: 50mV
- 0dB: 100mV
- -6dB: 200mV