- Item # 1567074
- Model # 961932
The LYD 8 studio monitor from Dynaudio presents precision, power and properly honest reproduction. Discover astonishing accuracy across the board in a pair of LYD 8s taking charge of your music, and b… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The biggest two-way speaker in the LYD series.
The LYD 8 studio monitor from Dynaudio presents precision, power and properly honest reproduction. Discover astonishing accuracy across the board in a pair of LYD 8s taking charge of your music, and be assured of a pitch-perfect performance. With its 8-inch MSP woofer and state-of-the-art DSP, LYD 8 provides the kind of performance, precision and bass heft that dreams (and maybe hit albums) are made of. Like the rest of the range, these near-field monitors let you tune their sound for their position in the room, feature handmade drivers and contain advanced Class-D amps. Order the Dynaudio LYD 8 8" Powered Studio Monitor today.
- Near-field monitor with 8" woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 50W HF/80W LF and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings include one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 19.68 inches of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
Dynaudio LYD 8 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each) - Black
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 112dB
- Principle: Bass reflex, rear port
- Crossover frequencies: 3.9kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Woofer: 8"
- Dimensions (H x D x H): 9.21" x 12.91" x 14.52"
- Weight: 22.48 lb.
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field): +6dB: 50mV
- 0dB: 100mV
- -6dB: 200mV
- Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 80W
- Type: Class D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5 W
- Power consumption max.: 100 W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Inputs: RCA unbalanced
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 65Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 55Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 55Hz - 19kHz