- Item # 1472380
- Model # EQDTEN2-DOTLG
The Tentacle is a classic analog octave up effect. It is the very same octave from the popular Hoof Reaper pedal. You can now add an excellent, swelling octave up to anything your heart desires. Pair… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Let the Tentacle wrap your sound with great tone, and this shirt wrap your torso with great style.
The Tentacle is a classic analog octave up effect. It is the very same octave from the popular Hoof Reaper pedal. You can now add an excellent, swelling octave up to anything your heart desires. Pair it with your favorite fuzz, strap on a headband and unleash your inner Jammy Hendrix. Put it in front of another octave up and blow your amp's mind. Throw it in the effects loop of a delay and marvel at what happens. What’s better? It has no controls! Nothing to worry about at all here, just hit the switch and go for it. The Tentacle is an analog octave up, the effect will become much more pronounced when using your neck pickup and playing above the 12th fret. Call or click to order today!
- EarthQuaker Devices pedals take a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. They recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages! Current draw is 2 mA.
- Suggested Placement
- To get the most pronounced octave, place the Tentacle as close to the front of your signal chain as possible.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
- V2 updates - February 2018
- Flexi-switch switching for latching or momentary operation
- Silent relay-based switching
- New enclosure
EarthQuaker Devices Tentacle V2 Analog Octave Up and Octoskull T-Shirt Large Black
- Power: 9V DC with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
- Current draw: 2 ma
- Dimensions: 4.55′′ x 2.40′′ x 1.95′′