- Item # 1145983
- Model # QTC50
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for dr… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
50kHz omni microphone for quiet sources.
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments. Earthworks' reputation for realism is based on these distinctive omnis. Time Coherent Response means these models do not smear the time domain as most microphones do. Ideal for quieter, detailed recording. Order today!
- Frequency response: 3Hz to 50kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Omni
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
Size and weight
- L x W x (D): 9 x .8.75"
- Weight: .5 lbs.
- Case: Wooden box
- Clip: Hard rubber
- Power supply: No
Earthworks QTC50 Omnidirectional Microphone
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb. (225g)