- Item # 1004873
- Model # VOICEBOX
The Electro-Harmonix Voice Box is a harmony machine and vocoder that packs a multi-functional vocal synth processor into a tough and compact chassis. Sing, and the Voice Box pedal gives you a troupe o… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Plug in your mic & instrument & let your new voice”or voices”be heard.
The Electro-Harmonix Voice Box is a harmony machine and vocoder that packs a multi-functional vocal synth processor into a tough and compact chassis. Sing, and the Voice Box pedal gives you a troupe of backup singers following you in perfect harmony. Or use the built-in vocoder to unleash classic synth-robot sounds. The Voice Box's harmony processor creates 2- to 4-part harmonies directly from your vocals in the same key as your accompanying instrument. The Voice Box pedal's studio-quality reverb lets you independently add depth to your vocal harmony.The focused 256-band articulate vocoder, designed by the same EMS genius who made vocoding famous, features adjustable harmonic enhancement and controllable formant shift. Add the perfect harmony of the Voice Box to your arsenal—put it in the cart now.
- Harmonically matches any electric instrument you plug into it
- Professional quality pitch-shifting algorithm produces realistic harmonies
- The Low and High Harmony independently produces two harmony notes: 3rd and 5th
- 9 accessible programmable presets
- Natural Glissando
- Gender Bender knob allows for male/female formant modification
- Built-In Mic Pre with Phantom Power & Gain Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Output: Interface directly with any mixing board or A/D converter
- US96DC-200BI power supply included