- Item # 1347788
- Model # ELX200-12P-US
Positioned above the ZLX series and below the EKX series, the new ELX200 series includes 10 in., 12 in., and 15 in. two-way models, and 12 in. and 18 in. subwoofers. All of them are available in power… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Performance, features, and value in a super-portable package.
Positioned above the ZLX series and below the EKX series, the new ELX200 series includes 10 in., 12 in., and 15 in. two-way models, and 12 in. and 18 in. subwoofers. All of them are available in powered and passive versions. This is the powered full-range model with a 12 in. woofer. The ELX200 series, introduced in 2017, zeroes in on an underserved price point and does so with lightweight cabinets, professional sound and a versatile feature set that makes playing and performing easier than ever. This model is an ideal choice for bands or venues, as the 12 in. woofer is excellent for vocal clarity and intelligibility. The full-range models feature low-profile form factors designed with durable composite enclosures to balance light weight, structural integrity and ease of use. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a compact footprint, assembled in an optimized 15mm-thick wooden enclosure with a protective finish. The features that have made other members of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family a go-to for first-rate sound quality are also present, including powerful-yet-efficient Class-D amplifier design, QuickSmartDSP control and processing, and SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design. Equipped with suspension points for fixed installation, ELX200 makes it easy to achieve superior results across a wide range of applications, including permanent installation. Bands, DJs, venues and sound reinforcement rental companies are all ideal potential customers for the ELX200 series. Whether you are adding subwoofers to an existing system or building your system from the ground up, ELX200 offers an economical, professional solution to the challenges of live sound reinforcement. Lightweight cabinet, premium components, intelligent DSP and professional sound. Order your ELX200 soon.
- The new QuickSmartMobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- QuickSmartDSP offers easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and master volume control
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing – far above and beyond industry norms. High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers deliver high SPLs utilizing ultra-efficient, high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by Electro-Voice
- Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing precise and consistent coverage with deeper, tighter bass response
- Ideal for portable and installed applications with full-range models feature lightweight, compact enclosures that minimize acoustical resonance and ensure strength, and three M10 threaded suspension points for eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and a three-handle design for easy lifting