- Item # 1542401
- Model # 809-BE-50-00-CS-BM
The Ernie Ball Music Man Jason Richardson 6-string Cutlass is a virtuoso guitar made for one of the most exciting, innovative musicians today. At the heart of the beast are two custom-wound humbuckers… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A technical instrument spec'd by a metal master.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Jason Richardson 6-string Cutlass is a virtuoso guitar made for one of the most exciting, innovative musicians today. At the heart of the beast are two custom-wound humbuckers, offering heavy crunch rhythm tones and a clear, bright top end for endless soloing. Electronics include a volume control with up to 20dB of boost and a push tone pot that offers exciting coil tapping options via two mini coil switches.The transparent alder body is topped with Buckeye burl. With wood that pretty, you'll need a neck with the same visual appeal. The Richardson uses figured, roasted maple. It's outfitted with a 15-inch radius and a slender carve. The contoured lower body horn makes it easy to hit any of the 24 stainless steel frets with ease. Other specifications include a floating Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass tremolo, Schaller locking tuners and a neckplate laser etched with the custom Jason Richardson signature logo. All hardware is black. This guitar is built in the United States. Experience a whole new level of shred. Order today.
- Alder body with burl top
- Figured roasted maple neck, ebony fretboard
- Dual active humbuckers, 3-way switch, coil tap, boost switch
- Floating Cutlass tremolo, Schaller locking tuners
Ernie Ball Music Man Jason Richardson 6 String Electric Guitar with Black Hardware
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Burl
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.875 in. (47.62 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Active Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Active Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Active boost Coil-tap
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: