- Item # 1534786
- Model # 775-F8-52-18-CS-C1
This special-edition Mariposa BFR features a black translucent finish with figured maple top over a natural bound okoume body. The roasted maple neck features an ebony fingerboard showcasing pearlesc… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Slick and powerful electric with a natural, smooth feel.
This special-edition Mariposa BFR features a black translucent finish with figured maple top over a natural bound okoume body. The roasted maple neck features an ebony fingerboard showcasing pearlescent style block inlays. Electronics include two custom-wound EBMM humbucking pickups with separate volume control for each pickup, controlled by a 3-way pickup selector switch that allows for variable humbucking combinations when needed. Order the Mariposa BFR today.
- Maple top and okoume body
- Bolt-on maple neck with Custom profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound EBMM humbucking pickups
Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa BFR Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Okoume
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High-profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.62"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States