- Item # 1005759
- Model # REVERB 2016
The Eventide Reverb 2016 employs algorithms that are identical to the originals, but the hardware implementation is state-of-the-art. While re-creating the original SP2016 reverbs is the Eventide Reve… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Re-creates the legendary reverb algorithms of the Eventide SP2016 and goes far beyond them!
The Eventide Reverb 2016 employs algorithms that are identical to the originals, but the hardware implementation is state-of-the-art. While re-creating the original SP2016 reverbs is the Eventide Reverb 2016's main purpose, it also features enhanced versions of the originals with more complex early reflections, higher density, and finer control of the parameters. Includes a high-performance, 24-bit DSP, 24-bit analog audio I/O, digital I/O, and MIDI interface. Easy-to-use interface with dedicated controls for each effect parameter. Up to 99 user presets can be stored. The Eventide Reverb 2016 represents the natural evolution of the development work that maxed out the processing power of the SP2016.
- Re-creates 3 original SP2016 effects: Stereo Room, Room Reverb, and High Density Plate
- Enhanced version of each effect for 6 total effects
- Interface is intuitive and optimized for studio and live applications
- Stores up to 99 user-defined presets
- Input kill switch
- Relay bypass switch
- >98dB dynamic range
- 24-bit conversion
- MIDI I/O
- Pro levels (+4dB nominal) and connections (2 XLR and 2 - 1/4")
- Balanced/unbalanced input selection via rear panel switch
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere