- Item # 1526846
- Model # 0110172857
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Fender Telecaster Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable T… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Authentic late '60s Tele tones can be found in this American Original '60s Telecaster.
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Fender Telecaster Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernized playability. Tim Shaw-designed '60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late '60s Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5" radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware—including "F" logo tuners—vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone, and wears in a distinctively appealing way. A classic Tele in its own right. Order today.
- Ash body with a gloss lacquer finish
- Mid '60s oval "C" shaped maple neck, maple fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets
- Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster pickups (neck and bridge), 3-position blade pickup switch
- 3-saddle vintage-style Tele with slotted steel saddles, '70s tuning machines with "F" logo stamp, bone nut
Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow
- Body material: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss lacquer
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Mid '60s oval "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut width/material: 1.650", bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster
- Bridge: Tim Shaw-designed '60s Thinline Telecaster
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: 3-saddle vintage-style Tele with slotted steel saddles
- Tuning machines: '70s with "F" logo stamp
- Number of strings: 6
- Control knobs: Knurled flat-top
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)
- Case: Vintage-style hardshell