Vintage-inspired style and tone with a trio of Custom Shop hand-wound single-coil pickups.
The Fender Custom Shop Limited-Edition ’62 Stratocaster Relic electric guitar celebrates iconic Fender sound and style with its meticulous construction and vintage-inspired features. It has a 2-piece select alder body with a distressed nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The rift-sawn maple neck is shaped in a smooth, comfortable profile, and topped with a flat-lam rift-sawn maple fingerboard, 21 jumbo frets and black Micarta inlays. The ’62 Stratocaster’s tone is powered by a trio of Custom Shop hand-wound pickups—a RWRP ’62/’63 Strat single-coil at the middle, and ’60/’63 Strat single-coils at the neck and bridge—with two tone controls, and a master volume with tone-saver treble-bleed circuit. Additional appointments include vintage-style tuners with the Fender logo, a Custom Shop vintage synchronized tremolo and bone nut. Comes with a deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Body wood: 2-piece select alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck wood: Rift-sawn maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Flat-laminated rift-sawn maple
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Black Micarta
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary hand-wound single-coil
- Middle: Proprietary hand-wound single-coil
- Bridge: Proprietary hand-wound single-coil
- Control layout: Master volume with tone-saver treble-bleed circuit, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Custom Shop vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style with Fender logo
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
- Orientation: Right-handed
- 2-piece select alder body with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rift-sawn maple neck
- Flat-lam rift-sawn maple fingerboard with 21 jumbo frets
- Trio of Custom Shop hand-wound pickups: RWRP ’62/’63 Strat single-coil at the middle, and ’60/’63 Strat single-coils at the neck and bridge
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.