- Item # 1526853
- Model # 0251702374
The Fender Limited-Edition HM Strat sports the same specs that helped the ’88-’92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day. Built in the same Japanese factory as the original… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A Fender from the past built to slay today.
The Fender Limited-Edition HM Strat sports the same specs that helped the ’88-’92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day. Built in the same Japanese factory as the original, the HM (Heavy Metal) Strat features a narrow C-shape neck with a unique 25.1" scale. The rosewood fretboard has a 17" radius and 24 Jumbo frets for bending ease. A Floyd Rose Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs. The HSS pickup configuration delivers hot humbucker tones from the bridge; a 2-way toggle splits the humbucker for more traditional Strat sounds. The middle and neck position pickups are HM single coils. Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded "F" logo knobs and black headcap with a highly stylized ’80s-era STRAT silk logo.
- Basswood body
- Maple neck with thin C-shape profile, maple fretboard, 17" radius, 25.1" scale length
- HM humbucker (bridge), HM single coil (middle, neck), 2-position toggle (coil split)
- Floyd Rose Special double locking tremolo, Gotoh black tuners
Fender HM Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double-Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.1"
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Deluxe
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Japan