- Item # 1526570
- Model # 0144012589
The Fender® Player Duo Sonic guitar continues a tradition that began in 1956. First introduced as a student-level guitar, the Duo-Sonic soon found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A short-scale guitar that fits into any genre.
The Fender® Player Duo Sonic guitar continues a tradition that began in 1956. First introduced as a student-level guitar, the Duo-Sonic soon found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists. From influential ’60s blues guitarists, to art rockers who created alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City, the Duo-Sonic has become a reliable mainstay. The Fender® Player Duo Sonic is a surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features. The alder body has a maple neck, with a comfortable C-shaped profile. The maple fretboard has a 24" scale length— perfect for smaller hands, or string it heavier and still enjoy bending ease. Dual Fender® single coils have classic clean tones that can be dialed up to a growl. The Fender® Player Duo Sonic features a slick style and a unique sound that’s perfectly at home in modern music. Click or call to order your Duo Sonic today.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with C-profile, maple fretboard, medium jumbo frets, 24" scale
- Dual Fender single-coil pickups
- Nickel/chrome fixed bridge, standard cast tuners
Fender Player Duo Sonic Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico