- Item # 1137492
- Model # 0993602921
This genuine U.S.-made Fender Precision Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Replacement neck for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass.
This genuine U.S.-made Fender Precision Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes pre-slotted synthetic bone nut and Posiflex graphite neck support rods. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.Each nut on this neck is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.) Order your replacement neck today!
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Micarta)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Posiflex Graphite
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Heel)
- 4 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender Logo Decal with "Made in USA"
Note: Neck is pre-drilled to accept USA Bass Tuning Machines only. Modification will be required if any other tuning machines are used.
- Peg Hole Diameter - .687" (17.44mm)
- Headstock Thickness - .620" (15.74mm)
- Thickness at the 1st Fret - .830" (21.08mm)
- Thickness at the 12th Fret - .930" (23.62mm)