- Item # 1544119
- Model # AMS-ISA-828-MKII
The ISA 828 MkII from Focusrite incorporates eight mic preamps, with Lundahl LL1538 transformers on every input. Each channel has the option of mic or line inputs, while inputs 1-4 also feature instru… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Eight channels of reliable pre-amplification.
The ISA 828 MkII from Focusrite incorporates eight mic preamps, with Lundahl LL1538 transformers on every input. Each channel has the option of mic or line inputs, while inputs 1-4 also feature instrument inputs on the front panel. Each mic pre has variable input impedance, to provide a range of subtly different sonic options when using microphones, including an "ISA 110 setting, which replicates the impedance of the original Focusrite mic pre.The ISA 828 MkII features high-pass filters, six-segment LED meters and switchable rear-panel insert points, which allow the use of inline processors such as compressors or EQs. Up to 60dB of gain is available, with a further +20dB of continuously variable trim, providing a huge 80dB gain range. Dedicated connectors for mic and line-level inputs allow all sources to be connected simultaneously, making the Focusrite ISA 828 MkII perfect for permanent installation in a rack.Now comes with Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-inThis awesome plug-in recreates the analog signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules, which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console. Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original iconic hardware. If you purchased any Red, RedNet or ISA solution from January 2020 on, you will have the plug-in available in your Focusrite account as long as you’ve registered your product. Order the ISA 828 MkII today.
- Optional A-D card with up to 192kHz, 24-bit sampling offers high-quality, precision digital audio conversion to Dante, ADAT and AES3
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Switching power supply design allows for efficient and cool operation
- Front-panel instrument inputs to first four channels
- Line inputs with dedicated input connectors and front-panel switch
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- High-pass filters
- Switchable insert points when used with A-D card
- Calibratable, per-channel six-segment LED peak-level meters
Focusrite ISA 828 MkII 8-Channel Mic Preamp/DI
- Max bit depth: 24-bit
- Max sampling rate: 192kHz
- Mic preamps: 8
- XLR only jacks: 8
- AES/EBU DSUB: 1
- XLR out: 0
- AES/EBU DSUB: 1
- MIDI I/O: No
- Word-clock I/O: Out
- Phantom power: Yes
- Metering: LED meters
- Width: 18.98"
- Height: 3.46"
- Depth: 12.80"
- Weight: 15.55 lb.
- Rack-mountable: Yes