- Item # 1404112
- Model # G-2502-S
A dual-channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone, excellent dynamic range and road-tested reliability—the small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Master-Built Stereo Power Amplifier is a dual… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Awesome stereo power and tube tone for the studio or the stage.
A dual-channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone, excellent dynamic range and road-tested reliability—the small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Master-Built Stereo Power Amplifier is a dual channel 50-watt workhorse featuring a pair of premium matched EL34 power tubes in each channel, and delivers up to 30% more useable output power than comparable tube power amplifiers. The custom-made, precision-wound output transformers are optimized for EL34 operation to produce a rich sonic palate, sumptuous tone and excellent dynamic range. Its well-ventilated chassis provides maximum airflow to the staggered, horizontally mounted power tubes. The rackmountable power amp's fan speed changes automatically from normal speed to high speed when Class A mode is engaged to ensure reliable performance under demanding conditions.For 30 years, Fryette power amplifiers have set the standard for sound quality, power and rugged reliability. The designs are straightforward and functional, the build quality is unmatched, and long-term roadworthiness is amply attested to by legions of touring bands that depend on them. With their Depth and Presence controls, Input Level and Voicing switches and switchable power modes, there's simply nothing comparable to these amazing pieces of pro-quality gear. Call or click to order today!
Fryette G-2502-S Two/Fifty/Two Tube Stereo Power Amplifier
- Power: 62W RMS/channel (Class AB); 50W RMS/Channel (Class A)
- Tubes: two 12AT7; two 12AU7; four KT88
- Two channels
- Mono linked stereo inputs
- Impedance: Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Controls: Volume, presence, depth, input level, voicing switch, fan-speed switch, power-mode switch
- Two parallel output jacks per channel
- Voicing Switches determine power amp frequency response (Guitar cabinet or FRFR system) for each channel
- Fan cooled
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 3.75 in. (43 x 33 x 8.6 mm)
- Actual Weight: 33 Lb. (15 kg)