- Item # 1170301
- Model # FB-PW-02-B
The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry his or her instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically design… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Smartly designed case for the player who travels.
The Premium Tenor Saxophone gig bag is the perfect bag for a gigging musician who needs to carry his or her instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags can quickly and easily fit onto the main instrument bag. Tough on the outside and constructed with robust, non-PVC backed, water-resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Tenor Saxophone bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions.With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust molded base and a rugged finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. They are available in four colors with commuter-friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System," similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it’s on your back. There is also a rear zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight when carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions. Your Tenor Saxophone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5 in.) high-density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the provided padded sleeve, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection. There are three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, reeds and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with Fusion’s line of accessory bags. Order today for protection and ease of transport.
- Internal dimensions: 31.9 x 11.4 x 6.1 in.
- External dimensions: 34.3 x 13.8 x 8.46 in.
- Weight: 6.61 lb.
- 1.18 in. high-density foam padding for all-round protection
- Non PVC water-resistant polyester material
- Rip-stop material, fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Padded strap, padded top pocket for crook & reeds, large A4 middle pocket
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Inverted, lockable rubber zips for slick appearance and to prevent scratching
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
- MP3 player / mobile phone pocket, rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps
- Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle
- Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Anti-crush molded base for protection