- Item # 1516975
- Model # JIB/BT8R
The Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R is a lightweight, compact, portable Bluetooth receiver that interfaces high quality stereo Bluetooth audio wirelessly from a smart phone to an active speaker or mixing consol… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Bluetooth system with easy pairing.
The Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R is a lightweight, compact, portable Bluetooth receiver that interfaces high quality stereo Bluetooth audio wirelessly from a smart phone to an active speaker or mixing console. The receiver offers a practical, straightforward audio solution for venues that require a quick wireless set up. Additionally, the receiver offers remote pairing capability by connecting to the included euro-block connector. The JIB/BT8R features balanced Left/Right XLR and 1/4" line outputs with a volume control. The receiver is powered on 5V DC and comes with a removable 2.4GHz antenna. The receiver can be placed on a flat surface such as a rack shelf or mounted to a mic stand. DJs accepting requested songs that may not have it in their track can allow a user to Bluetooth® a song straight to their mixing console for live DJ mixing. The JIB/BT8R can also be used for a number of other audio streaming applications including dance studios, aerobics, school and gym classes, house of worship, restaurants, nightclubs, event spaces, karaoke, weddings, and many more.
- Transmit audio from smart phone to active speaker or mixer
- Left/Right XLR and 1/4" Line Out for stereo playback
- Lightweight, compact, tough, portable design
- Volume control
- Remote pairing capability
- Removable 2.4 GHz antenna
- Stand mountable (3/8"-5/8" stand adapter included)
Galaxy Audio Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Bluetooth Version: V4.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.48GHz
- Output Connector: Left/Right Balanced XLR/M, Left/Right Balanced 1/4" Line
- Controls: Volume, Wireless Bluetooth® Pair, Remote Pairing Euro-block Connector
- Indicators: Status LED
- Sensitivity: -80dBm < +/-0.1% BER
- Signal to Noise: >75dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 32.8' (10 m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Operating Temperature: Range -40º F to 176º F (-40 Cº to +80 Cº)
- Mountable: Yes, 5/8" or 3/8" with included adapter
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz Removable
- Dimensions: 1.58" x 3.54" x 5.8" (40 x 90 x 147 mm)(HxWxD)
- Weight: 12.17 oz (345 g)
- Power Requirements: 5V DC/1A Power Supply (included)