- Item # 1549372
- Model # GFW-ACPNL1212PRED-2P
Pair of 2”-thick acoustic Foam Pyramid Panels 12”x12”–Burgundy Color.
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Great for recording and listening spaces.
Pair of 2”-thick acoustic Foam Pyramid Panels 12”x12”–Burgundy Color. Improves the acoustics of the room and eliminate unwanted noise. Order today.
- Pair of 2”-Thick Acoustic Foam Pyramid Panels 12”x12” – Burgundy Color
- Improves Acoustics of Room by Absorbing Unwanted Reflected Noise & Echo During Recording, Playback & Mixing
- Great for Recording & Listening Spaces, Including Podcasting, Broadcasting, Streaming, Home Studio, Drum Room, Control Room, Vocal Booth, Rehearsal Space, & Similar Applications
- 3D Pyramid Design Provides Ample Surface Area for Maximum Sound Absorption
- Acoustical Performance Rating: 0.45 NRC
- Flammability Rating: Class A (Rated Under ASTM-E84 Testing Standards)
- Product Dimensions (Single Piece): 12”/305mm (L) x 12”/305mm (W) x 2”/51mm (H), Net Weight: 0 lbs./0 kg
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY
- Gator Frameworks is dedicated to producing the highest quality stands and accessories. They back up that commitment with a 3 year Warranty on any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to the original owner and requires proof of purchase. The warranty entitles the original owner repair or replacement of the product, or replacement with a comparable product of similar value and condition at our discretion. This warranty is limited to Gator Frameworks products only and excludes loss of personal property, loss of use, accidental damage, misuse, or normal wear and tear.This warranty is not applicable to Rok-It products.
- Damage not Covered–The Gator Cases warranty coverage is limited to manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
- Moving Parts–The Gator Cases warranty covers moving parts that are subject to regular wear and tear, including but not limited to zippers, retractable handles, and wheels, for one year from the point of purchase. After one year we will continue to offer field replaceable parts at no charge for the lifetime of the product. However, replacement will not be available after one year and repair services will be at a charge.
- Electronics–Gator offers a ninety-day manufacturer’s warranty on all electronics. After ninety days please contact Gator Cases for more information on purchasing replacement parts.
- Airline/Shipping Damage–The Gator Cases warranty does not cover damage caused by airline or freight company mishandling. Should the airlines or another carrier damage your product, a claim should immediately be filed with the carrier. Most carriers offer insurance against loss or damage. We are happy to assist you file your claim by providing cost information on parts, repair, and replacement.
- Discontinued Items–Gator Cases warranty supports parts and replacement of discontinued products for one year from the point that the product is no longer commercially available from Gator or from one year from the original purchase, which ever date is later. After one year the product is out of its life cycle and no longer warrantied, however if we still have the part or a substitute part we are always happy to accommodate our customers with a part replacement. Please contact us to find out about availability on a per case basis.
- Voiding Your Warranty
- The Gator Cases warranty will be considered void if:
- Any improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repairs are performed by a Non-Gator-Approved service center.
- Any Gator Cases products are used in a rental capacity.
- Outside the USA–Please contact us to receive information on your local distributor.
- Procedure for Warranty Claim Resolution – Warranty Claimants will be required to provide a copy of their original receipt as proof of purchase along with photos of the defect. Defective items will be returned to the nearest Gator Cases Service Center. All inbound shipping will be the customer’s responsibility including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes. Upon receipt, your product will be inspected by one of the Gator Cases Service Technicians. The Service Technician will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Gator’s warranty. Assuming the warranty applies, the customer will be notified as to whether the Gator Cases Product will be repaired or replaced. Replacement product will be of equal, or better condition compared to the customer’ product. Any such repair or replacement will be at Gator’s sole expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product. If the Product must be replaced and the product is no longer available (within one year of its discontinuation) Gator Cases will substitute the defective item for a comparable Gator product. If it is deemed that the warranty does not apply due to the exclusions listed above, the customer will be contacted by Gator Cases to determine an appropriate resolution.This warranty is subject to change and can be modified at Gator Cases Inc. discretion.If you need to submit a warranty claim, please click here»
Gator GFW-ACPNL1212P-2PK Pair of 2 Inch - Thick Acoustic Foam Pyramid Panels 12x12
- Ext Width: 12"
- Ext Height: 2"