- Item # 1534327
- Model # GTC6-DB
The Gibraltar Tour Class double pedals feature the style and fluidity of other Gibraltar pedals, with added durability and power. These rock-solid pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved G-Class pilla… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Double bass drum pedal with patented rocker arm and double-chain drive cam.
The Gibraltar Tour Class double pedals feature the style and fluidity of other Gibraltar pedals, with added durability and power. These rock-solid pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved G-Class pillar frame that will hold up all tour long. They are all equipped with single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement and a patented spring rocker arm. This specific model features a double-chain drive cam system for classic kick feel from both pedals. No matter how hard you play, the springs are silenced by felt silencers to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp. This Tour Class Double Bass Drum Pedal includes both pedals and Gibraltar’s “G” branded connector rod. Go on tour with pedals you can trust. Order now.
- Sturdy double kick pedal with double-chain drive cams
- Curved G-Class pillar-style frames for durability and style
- Single-point beaters for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arm
- Felt spring silencers prevent noise
- Smooth, fast-touch “G” footboards
- Side-mount hoop clamp for easy attachment to bass drum